Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) Traffic monetization – Means that you can earn from the ad that is placed on your site2) Bid limit – The maximum bid that you can pay when client clicks on your ad
3) Brand advertising – It is used when you wand to place an ad with specific brand in it.
4) Native ad – An ad that always fits to the design of your page
5) Campaign life – period of time when your campaign is live and not paused
6) Click tracking – process when you count the number of clicks that have been made on your ad
7) CPA – cost per action, when client clicks or registers or does any other action required
8) Time limits – Specific period of time which can be counted in hours and even minutes when you want your campaign to be live
9) Frequency capping – Literally means how much times the same ad will be shown to the same person through any period of time
10) Geo targeting – basically the option to choose any country which you would like to target during the campaign is live
11) Inventory – all ads that are available to be placed on your site or sites
12) Placement – Place on the site or network which will be used for your ad
13) ROI – literally return of investments that have been used for your online campaign
14) Serving the ad – means that all publishers will receive the ad from you
15) Traffic – itself a counted number of users that visit your sites
16) Pacing – means how fast any ad will be shown to the visitor
17) Open rate – particularly rate without any exclusions, which has no minimum or maximum value
SEND US AN EMAIL
Did not find the right answer? Write to us and we will answer all your questions.